- How to Draw Blood from a GOAT
- Pregnancy Check Tips (9/7/13)
- How Long Can You Breed A Sheep?
- Cow Pregnancy, Detecting Using KX5000V Animal Rectal Ultrasound
- Jugular vein Blood Collection and Injection In a cow
- Bovine Rectal Palpation - veteology.flv
- Urine Sample Collection
Actions the existence of Pregnancy-Specific Protein B (PSPB), a healthy protein just generated by the placenta of a growing unborn child, in the blood circulation of the pet. Examination will accurately determine open, non-bred animals with over 99% level of sensitivity. Blood samples can be submitted to any kind of one of 40 BioPRYN ® associate labs throughout the country for quick and precise results. All breeds of lamb as well as goats can be checked at 30 days or later after reproducing. Kit has: 6 vacuum tubes, 6 needles, two recyclable needle holders (user interface in between television and needle), 5 pre-paid vouchers for pregnancy outcomes, and blood collection as well as submission directions.