- Wrap your tummy to recovery after pregnancy embracing motherhood
- My Umbilical Hernia & Diastasis Recti
- Introduction to Dictionary Skills
- Auburn Coach Wife Kristi Malzahn Agrees with Match & eHarmony: Men are Jerks
- espyconnect NDIS Support Item modification 2017
Maternal Belt Back Support Belly Band Pregnancy Belt Support Brace
Completely flexible to fit abdominal growth throughout pregnancy.
Constructed of a multi-layered laminate with a cotton/nylon cellular lining.
Four flexible side panels add compression and also air flow.
Consisted of stomach lift accessory provides lift without unnecessary pressure.
Integrated support holds the belt in place and also avoids the belt from rolling.
Sizes: M: 30" -42.5"/ 76cm – 108cm stubborn belly sizes
L: 32" -46"/ 81cm – 117cm stubborn belly dimensions
XL: 34.5" -50.5"/ 88cm – 128cm stubborn belly dimensions
1. Wrap the abdominal lift attachment around your midsection. Setting the pad so it is centered and under the abdominal area.
2. Attach the belt to the pad as well as draw both flexible sides up until the desired tension and also connect the closure to the abdominal pad.
3. In order to help maintain the assistance in position and keep from moving down, extend the top strap over your tummy as well as attach to the other side for also higher lift and support, with the assistance on, lay on your back with your knees up.