- Avicii - Waiting For Love
- LIFE UPDATE | BIG ANNOUNCEMENT | ADOPTING (not click bait)
- BEST OF 2017 (REMI GAILLARD) BEST PRANKS!!
- Minecraft: How To Build A Modern Secret Base Tutorial - (Hidden House)
- BEST Logan Paul Funniest Vines Compilation 2018 | New Logan Paul Funny Instagram Videos
- Anne Marie - 2002 ( cover by J.Fla )
- "ROBIN ME " by: KING VADER (full video)
- HealthBeat Television with Paul Mooney
- MEME MEME MEME | REPLAYING :the game:
Soft and also breathable, it is comfortable for pregnancy to wear.
Providing gentle compression in the abdominal location.
A tummy cover that supports the excess maternity weight to avoid stressing your back by minimizing spine stress effectively.
Shaper band, soft and also breathable material, 360 degree company control on tummy.
Easy to put on and fully flexible to suit your abdominal development throughout maternity. You can tighten it as much as you want due to the hook loophole closure assists you wearing this stubborn belly strap quickly.
Excellent stomach strap for antepartum. Hygroscopic, breathable and lightweight, you can wear it for long period of time you want.
Note: Please permit 1-3cm error as a result of hand measurement.
Size Suggestion: Size S suitables for 72-97cm/ 28.3-38.2 inches reduced abdomen girth.
Size M suitables for 76-101cm/ 29.9-39.8 inches lower abdominal area girth.
Dimension L fits for 81-106cm/ 31.9-41.7 inches lower abdomen girth.
Dimension XL fits for 88-113cm/ 34.6-44.5 inches lower abdominal area girth.
Size XXL fits for 94-119cm/ 37.0-46.8 inches reduced abdominal area girth.
Usage: Wrap the stomach lift add-on around your waistline. Setting the pad so it is focused and under the abdomen.
Affix the belt to the pad and pull both elastic sides until the desired tension and connect the closure to the abdominal pad.
In order to help keep the assistance in position and also keep from gliding down, stretch the top strap over your tummy and also affix to the other side for even higher lift as well as assistance, with the support on, lay on your back with your knees up.