- What to Expect When You're Expecting (3/10) Movie CLIP - I'm Gonna Kiss You (2012) HD
- What to Expect When You're Expecting (2012) - Official Trailer #1
- What to really expect when and before you're expecting
- Anna Kendrick & Chace Crawford Scenes in "What to Expect When You're Expecting"
- What to Expect When You're Expecting (2012) - 'Dudes Group' Official Trailer #2
- What to Expect When You're Expecting (10/10) Movie CLIP - One Baby Out (2012) HD
- What To Expect When You're Expecting Trailer
- What to Expect When You're Expecting (1/10) Movie CLIP - Celebrity Dance Factor (2012) HD
- What to Expect When You're Expecting (9/10) Movie CLIP - Baby Lady Meltdown (2012) HD
- ♥ The story of Rosie and Marco ♥
Introducing an all new, cover-to-cover modification of America's pregnancy holy bible. What to Expect When You're Expecting is a seasonal New York Times bestseller and among USA Today's 25 most significant publications of the past 25 years. It's checked out by more than 90% of expectant women who read a maternity book– the most famous, essential publication for parents-to-be, with over 14.5 million copies in print.
Now comes the Fourth Edition, a brand-new book for a brand-new generation of expectant mothers– showcasing a face-lift, a fresh viewpoint, and also a friendlier-than-ever voice. It's full of the most updated details mirroring not only what's new in maternity, however what's pertinent to pregnant women. Heidi Murkoff has rewritten every area of the book, answering dozens of new concerns and also consisting of loads of new asked-for material, such as a thorough week-by-week fetal development section in each of the month-to-month phases, an expanded chapter on pre-conception, and a brand new one on carrying multiples. Much more extensive, comforting, and also compassionate than ever, the Fourth Edition includes one of the most recent advancements in obstetrics and addresses one of the most present way of life trends (from tattooing as well as tummy piercing to Botox as well as aromatherapy). There's even more than ever before on maternity issues practical (including an expanded section on work environment concerns), physical (with even more signs and symptoms, even more options), emotional (more recommendations on riding the mood roller coaster), nutritional (from low-carb to vegan, from fast food– dependent to caffeine-addicted), as well as sexual (just what's warm as well as what's not in expectant lovemaking), along with much more assistance for that crucial partner in parenting, the dad-to-be.
Overruning with tips, helpful hints, as well as humor (an expectant lady's best friend), this new version is much more accessible and less complicated to use compared to ever before. It's whatever parents-to-be have actually come to expect from What to Expect … only better.